Monday, June 29, 2009

Week Three: Name That Sandwich Contest

By Melanie Brooks

We're going to do things a little different this week. I have hidden the comments so that when you make your guess under the comments tag your guess will be hidden from everyone but me. This assures that random strangers don't get your name or email address...just little 'ol me.

So make your guess on the sandwich below. This establishment's rye bread is my favorite for a sandwich. Click on the "comments" tab below and give me your guess along with your email address. If you don't include your email I have no way to contact you if you won!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Bagel Central! Yum!
wla82@aol.com

Katy England said...

BLT from Bagel Central.

kengland[at]themaineedge[dot]com

Shane Leonard said...

Bagel Central?

Anonymous said...

Bagel Central? Christina Caron, cbcaron@hotmail.com

angie said...

Epis?

Jason said...

Bagel Central in Bangor. My name is Jason and my email is jgclarke@gmail.com.

gretchen said...

Bagel Central! I packed a dozen choc dipped biscotti to take to my best friend in Florida, who misses them dearly. TSA was a little confused at XRay.

Anonymous said...

Obviously...

Zebra Cheese!


farnham5@myfairpoint.net

gretchen said...

Biscotti story- bangorbaby@gmail.com

gretchen said...

D'oh! Thought you just had to name the establishment. Looks like a BLTC to me... bangorbaby@gmail.com

MB said...

I know my marble rye, this is so Bagel Central.

What do I win?

merribethbumpus@yahoo.com